1. I had an amazing time with my sister when she was here. Ya for sisters!
2. And ya for the retail therapy Michelle & I did...you could say we did our part to stimulate the economy.
3. Tony & I planted a tree in our back yard and put rock down around it...it was fun until we had to pull it up to fix the leak from the sprinklers.
4. We also planted a little veggie garden...I feel old being so excited for my little garden.
5. I love that spring is making an appearance.
6. I am excited to go to the critical care conference next week. I am looking forward to being excited & motivated about my job again.
7. My conference is in Vegas and I am flying in on Easter night....Sin City on Easter, something is just wrong about that.
8. I have a hard time dealing with stupid...and my patience level has not been the highest this week.
9. I found an Acute Care Nursing Program at Creighton and got really excited about it this week....now if Tony could just suck up an office job for a few years :)
10. Tonight is my last of the week and I would be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit excited!!
Photo from here