Friday, December 12, 2008

And so it starts...

But where to start is my problem.



I love reading friend's blogs (especially while working). It helps me feel caught up and in the know and that is something that I have come to find is a rare feeling when working night shift. I feel that I have lost touch with the rest of the world since I function (or try to atleast) on a totally different time frame than most other people when I am working. So I have finally come to the conclusion that I need to start one of my own...and then I sit here and stare at this computer wondering what to write.

So I will start with a tag from a good friend at the musings of a wandering spirit. I am to to tell six quirky or boring things about myself and then "tag" a blogger or two to do the same...


1. I love to scrapbook even though it takes me forever to get projects finished.



2. I used to hate horseradish. The thought of it could almost gag me...but now I kind of like it. It goes to prove you should give things a try.



3. I have almost 2 years of pictures on my computer that need to be edited and printed.



4. I have a thing with calendars...I have to know & be able to see what is going on...in a organized color cordinated kind of way.


5. I am proud to say that I am from Iowa, more so now after moving 3 times than ever before. There is a lot to be said for Midwestern values.



6. I am a list person. I like lists and I love to be able to cross things off my list. Sometimes I add things to my list of things to do just so I can cross it off and feel like I accomplished something.



Now it is your turn! Post away 6 things.

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend, these are definitely some of the many reasons we're friends! :)

    ReplyDelete